How to make a hydraulic hose assembly
The industrial hose assembly is formed by crimping the hose body and the connecting joint for conveying fluid with a certain pressure and flow, and connecting the separate oil circuit units to make it a control system for performing certain control functions. Because of its special flexible function, it is easy to install and connect, absorb shock and reduce pipeline vibration. It is an important pipeline component in fluid transmission and control system, and is widely used in food processing equipment, medical engineering, chemical machinery and other fields. However, due to the limitations of the rubber itself, the strength of the steel wire and the process of the buckle structure, it is prone to breakage, aging and oil leakage in actual use. Among them, the oil leakage at the hose joint buckle is the most important failure mode of the hose assembly. During the use process, there is even a serious safety accident caused by the unloading or breaking of the hose assembly. It can be seen that it is important to improve the crimping performance of the hose assembly and to improve the reliability of the crimping. The main reason for the oil leakage or even the removal or breakage of the hose joint is that the crimping size is too large or too small, the crimping structure is unreasonable, the crimping operation is improper, the installation is twisted, the bending radius is too small, the friction is too low, and the ambient temperature is too high. The use time is too long, the inner rubber layer is aged, and the like. The main reasons for the failure of the total cost of the hose are:
(1) The structure of the crimping is unreasonable;
(2) The buckle size is too large or too small;
(3) There are defects such as burrs and sharp angles at the joint crimping;
(4) improper crimping operation;
(5) Problems with crimping equipment. Therefore, how to use reasonable crimping structure and crimping size, as well as the correct crimping process is the key to reducing the failure of crimping.
Industrial hose assembly processes include hose cutting, stripping, hose and fitting assembly, crimping, and cleaning.
(1) Unloading: The hose material should be in the period of failure and shelf life, without any quality defects such as breakage, blistering, unevenness, etc., using blade cutting or grinding wheel cutting, the perpendicularity of the cutting section and the hose axis should be no more than 6°, The nylon brush cleans the cutting part and the inner surface of the hose, removes the residual rubber at both ends, and blows off the dust on the inner surface of the hose with compressed air.
(2) Stripping: For stripping the rubber tube that needs to be stripped, it is necessary to strip the inner and outer rubber first and then strip the inner rubber and then peel the outer rubber. The thickness of the residual rubber in the stripping rubber is ≤0.8 mm, and the steel wire cannot be damaged.
(3) Assembly: the rubber joint is not stripped according to the length of the sleeve, and then assembled. The over-tight joint can be used with a small amount of lubricating oil and assembled by the tube-loading machine. The peeling rubber stripping part cannot be exposed. The non-peeling hose confirms whether it is assembled in place based on the position of the line.
(4) Buckling: Use special crimping equipment, select the crimping die, set the crimping size of the equipment, and carry out the crimping. The first detection quantity must be carried out after the different specifications of the hose are pressed. The minimum crimping size +0.05 mm≤ the first inspection actual size≤the maximum crimping size -0.05 mm, otherwise the crimp size of the device needs to be reset.
Post time: Jul-05-2019